Shelthill Fishing Rally 2024.

 Correct me if I’m wrong but I think around 16 units attended, well what can I say, another fantastic weekend at Shelthill, fantastic food provided by S and JP. Excellently cooked and prepared, variety of toppings on a large jacket potato (ask JW, he filled his boots with the overs) excellent value, worth every penny. Thank you both and your helpers. There was also a village Fete which I know H & PC went to and enjoyed, saying it was busy with a lot of stalls, fun games and music. The Nag’s head was within walking distance, and I believe a few members went over for a meal. Fishing comp was great and although it was only entered by a few members it was fun and in good spirits. But competitive, I have to beat the hubby! In the words of Darth Vader “Now I am the master “I have the trophies to prove it now. The weather was excellent with lots of sunshine allowing interaction in the sun away from the fishing and on an evening. Great company and nattering with plenty of flowing alcohol and friendly interactions Well-kept field with water tap on field. Elsan located towards exit with the loos a short distance which I didn’t use so can’t comment on their cleanliness. Love this Rally, especially when the suns out Thank you JB, S & PW, marshals for this rally, excellent job. D & DS

The winners of the fishing competition




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moira Furnace, Easter

Market Bosworth RFC

Halloween at Netherseale SPSC